Disclaimer: All products are sold as adult novelty toys only. They are not intended for medical use and have not been clinically tested as such. Discontinue use if any pain, irritation or discomfort occurs. To avoid injury or aggravation of pre-existing conditions products / devices should not be used on swollen or inflamed areas or skin. No medical claims are implied or warranted by the use of any products.
Returns: Due to the nature of the products we sell, we cannot accept exchanges on any product unless you received the wrong item by mistake, or the exchange is covered under the Consumers Guarantees Act or Fair Trade Act.
Please read our product descriptions & sizing information carefully as we cannot exchange products that are too big or too small if the size is listed on site or directions not followed as advised.
Can I cancel my order?
If you decide to cancel your order after you have paid, you can do so if the order hasn’t already been shipped. Please contact us immediately with your order number.
Please be aware that for each order cancelled, a 25% cancellation fee applies to the product(s) purchased. If your order has not yet been shipped at the time of cancellation, the shipping fee will be refunded in full.
We are unable to cancel an order which is already in transit with the courier.
If you are unsure on a purchase, please contact us before purchasing so our team can help answer any questions. Each order cancelled is a cost to our business, and take time for us to process.
We are aware that orders may be placed in the heat of the moment, but respectfully ask that orders are placed only when you intend to proceed with the purchase.
We are available to help answer any questions you have before making your purchase.
What is DNNZ return Policy?
Date Night NZ accepts returns for specific circumstances. We will accept returns that are covered under the Consumers Guarantees Act or Fair Trade Act, such as if there is a manufacturing fault.
Due to the nature of the products we sell, we can’t accept returns for change of mind purposes. Please note: under no circumstances do we on-sell returned items. Any returned toys, lingerie or lubricant are disposed of.
What happens if I receive a faulty product?
In some cases, our suppliers don’t always get it right. Sometimes our customers may receive faulty products, and if this happens, we will immediately put things right!
If you believe you received a faulty product, please ensure you first check the following:
- Have new batteries been tried? The majority of products that don’t seem to be working are due to errors with batteries.
- Check the batteries are in the correct way, replace the batteries or recharge your toy before contacting us (just incase)
- Check if there is a circular Battery Tab on top of the batteries – if so, this circular piece of paper needs to be removed before you use the item. – If there is a piece of paper or plastic around the body of the batteries, please leave this in place.
- You may hate us for this but have you tried turning it on and off again?
- Have you tried holding down the ‘on’ button for 3-5 seconds? Some products come with a travel lock in place to prevent them from turning on accidentally.
- If the product is rechargeable, please fully charge the product before attempting to turn it on. Some products come with a residual charge, but some may require charging before first being turned on.
In the event that there is a fault with your product we are happy to replace your item. To arrange this, please contact us with the details of your fault within 7 days. Please include the details below:
- Your order/invoice number from your product purchase with us
- A description of the issue in detail please
- A photo or video of the fault for us to pass on to our supplier
We will then determine if we need to send you a return courier bag for the item, before we arrange for a replacement to be sent out to you.
In the event that the same item is not available, we will issue you with a store credit to use towards purchasing a new item on the Date Night NZ website. Under no circumstances are returned products ever on-sold. They are simply returned to the manufacturer for fault analysis and replacement.
DNNZ product warranty?
Our warranty policy covers all products for 31 days from the date of purchase, unless a warranty period is specified by the manufacturer. In which case, the manufacturer’s warranty period takes precedent.
All warranty covers faults and defects that occur due to manufacturing failure. Damage or faults that occur as a result of misuse, accident, or general wear and tear, are not covered by our warranty policy.
If your product cannot be repaired, we will replace it with one that is of the same, or similar model. If a repair or replacement is not possible, we will provide a refund in the form of a website credit / promo code.